|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Prince, Perelson & Associates|
|Description:||Data Technician, Contract Position|
Working as part of a team, the Data Technician initiates the reporting process and is responsible for a variety of activities to support the generation and delivery of reports and associated materials following testing.
• File and manage patient charts
• Prepare patient records and test results for clinical review
• Assemble report packages and initiate electronic and physical delivery
• Image documents and maintain electronic records
• Identify errors and initiate investigation/resolution
• Handle process exceptions and troubleshoot issues affecting quality or turn around time
• Participate in continuous improvement efforts to improve quality and productivity
• Additional responsibilities as defined by manager
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities
• Good written and verbal communication
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong computer skills
• Good organization
• Strong analytical/problem solving
Analyzing, Reaching, Repetitive motion, finger dexterity, near acuity, lifting up to 20 lbs
This position is day shift (approx. 8-5), Mon-Fri.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.