|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Salary Range:||$14.86 to $27.45/hr DOE |
|Benefits:||Strong benefit package including retirement and health plan options.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||University of Utah|
|Description:||Designs, installs, maintains and repairs a wide variety of electronic and digital equipment. Creates sound designs for theatrical productions, and provides live mix for musical productions.|
University of Utah Job ID# PRN03727B, Pioneer Theatre Company
|Duties:||1. Designs, installs, maintains and repairs audio systems, instrumentation and controls for a wide variety of automated and manual systems, applications, instrumentation and components.|
2. Develops specialized electronic devices and modifies existing equipment for specific job applications.
3. Prepare the design or soundscape including recording sessions, editing production and rehearsal versions of sound effects and music, and sound system designs for musicals
4. Supervise equipment installationand prep all equipment being installed or used in permanent and portable sound systems .
5. Attend rehearsals including first rehearsals, run-throughs, technical and dress rehearsals applying the design to the physical theatre space
6. Maintenance of all sound equipment.
7. Projection design and implimentation on applicable shows
8. Some budgeting and purchasing.
|Qualifications:||Associate’s degree in Electronics or equivalency, plus two years experience in audio systems or industrial instrumentation required. Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills are also required.|
TO APPLY, VISIT:
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Utah is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.