|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Prince, Perelson & Associates|
|Description:||This individual will be responsible primarily for the area of operations in the plastic extrusions department in the manufacturing facility. They will performs routine technical work such as the design, manufacture and operation of structures, machines and systems under general supervision and guidelines. |
|Duties:||• Performs routine technical work requiring the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.|
• Uses limited amounts of discretionary judgment in making decisions regarding technical alternatives.
• Performs work of some higher technical level for training purposes, and work is screened to ensure correct application of scientific principles.
• Works on special projects, writes ECN's, and may create prototypes under general direction.
• Performs other related duties and tasks as required
|Qualifications:||• Educational and work related experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical field related to the department of assignment or industry, or a Master’s Degree.|
• Ability to apply analytical skills and scientific technical principles in problem solving and development.
• Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
• Working knowledge of United States and international standards as applicable to the department
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.