|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Parallel HR Solutions, Inc.|
|Description:||Our cutting edge client, who is a top 5 online retailer in the country, is seeking an ETL Developer.|
ETL Developer is responsible for the design, development, and testing of operating systems-level software, including building and maintaining ETL processes to populate the enterprise data warehouse and structures optimized for reporting, to support Utah's premier eCommerce web site.
|Duties:||Job Responsibilities: |
• Review and document existing application code
• Provide maintenance support to existing application code
• Perform new application development
• Code clean-up and CVS administration
• Automation of development tasks
• Define functional design for requirements implementation
• Write code
• Critical systems development
• Database structure definition
• Integration with legacy data & applications
|Qualifications:||Job Requirements: |
• Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years recent Software Development experience
• Proficiency in using Teradata; Business Intelligence; end-user reporting tools; ETL; Perl; Linux; Oracle GoldenGate; Oracle Data Integrator; BMC Control-M; MicroStrategy
• Strong SQL skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.