Electronic CS Repair Technician 2
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||POSITION SUMMARY: |
This position is primarily responsible for performing assembly, testing, and repair of electrical, electronic, mechanical components and assemblies.
Performs activities associated with the testing and troubleshooting of customer repairs, spares, and new builds. Performs functional testing and check-out on all electronic sub-assemblies. Designs and maintains and programs Test Lab test fixtures.
- Associates degree in electronic engineering technologies or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years practical experience to include troubleshooting digital, analog electronics, and Automated Storage Retrieval Systems.
- Understanding of RL, RC, and RLC circuits with knowledge of transforms and time to frequency domain conversions.
- Ability to program in high level languages: C, C++, Pascal, etc., and to understand and use computer functions with respect to product testing.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of computer hardware and software.
- Reads and reviews prints and schematics to ensure product is constructed to specifications.
- Assists in the design and construction of specialized test equipment for new and prototype equipment.
- Ability to determine if electronic sub-assemblies are tested completely to full integrated functionality of product line.
- Able to make technical evaluations with DOAs and make pertinent changes to existing fixtures or programs to insure quality testing of PCBs.
- Repairs and or modifies electronic sub-assemblies as per engineering change orders.
|Qualifications:||ADDITIONAL CORE REQUIREMENTS:|
- Conducts temperature tests to insure reliability of product as required.
- Completes documentation required of testing procedures performed on product.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, and or up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Must perform work on components or devices utilizing High Voltage (480 volts AC).
- Complete knowledge of ESD prevention programs to include proactive support.
- Must be able to travel occasionally as job requires.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.