Database Developer (SQL)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Employer:||Service Repair Solutions, Inc.|
|Description:||Service Repair Solutions Overview:|
Service Repair Solutions, Inc. (“SRS”) is an expansion-stage, pre-IPO company, focused on the professional automotive service and repair industry. As one of our core values, we firmly believe talented automotive professionals around the country deserve more respect for their efforts and contributions. We operate in a fast-paced, energetic environment – growing rapidly in the number of customers and products we provide. We believe our employees are the drivers of this growth, and our excellent industry reputation as high quality innovators. SRS currently serves approximately 250,000 automotive technicians through its affiliate companies:
o Has created EDGE WorldClass™, which is the only proven solution that empowers automotive dealerships with the knowledge to increase their parts and labor gross profits by creating a well organized, practiced and consistent vehicle inspection program.
o Has served the automotive aftermarket for over 25 years and manages the largest repair hotline in the industry and the largest proprietary, professionally authored online repair database.
o Is the largest online social network comprised of automotive repair professionals around the world.
· Auto Point
o Is a pioneer in the CRM market focused on automobile ownership lifecycle management for automotive retailers.
We are looking for a talented database developer to play a key role in the development of our products. We are looking for a detail oriented, creative problem solver with critical thinking skills who will be an enthusiastic team player. The person in this position will be expected to work under minimal supervision and provide high-quality database design and development. This person must be someone who defines success through delivering high-quality code in a frequent, timely manner.
We create tools to capture, process, and deliver data for use in the service and repair industry. We do this in an open agile environment.
* Design, implement, and optimize databases using Microsoft SQL Server 60%
* Design and implement SSIS and SSRS 10%
* Perform design reviews, unit testing and code reviews on a regular basis 15%
* Author technical design documents 10%
* Leverage SDLC best practices 5%
* Minimum 4+ years full-time experience developing using SQL Server
* Expertise creating and maintaining stored procedures, UDFs and triggers using T-SQL
* Optimization of relational databases and T-SQL
* SSIS and SSRS
* High level of analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
* Competency in English
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.